…for the pampered pooch.
D&D offers a full range of spa services, to keep your furry BFF looking and feeling their best.
For active dogs:
- benefits overworked and compensating muscles
- Increases strength, endurance, and conditioning
- Encourages balance in the way they use their bodies
For inactive dogs:
- Benefits their skin, coat and joint mobilization
- Increases rate and depth of respiration
- Increases flexibility
- Stimulate and enhance his immune system
For dogs who spend minimal time outside or exercising:
- Increase his rate and depth of respiration
- Increases flexibility and blood circulation
Please note that PetMassage™ does not include:
- Deep tissue work or extremes of joint movement
- We do not diagnose or treat specific disorders, or prescribe any medications
Always check with your veterinarian before scheduling massages to see if there are areas of your dog needing extra attention or areas where a massage should be avoided.